SNUBA is an adventure of a lifetime. SNUBA is a guided underwater tour offered by authorized SNUBA Recreational Centers worldwide. Snuba® is safe and easy and does not require certification.
You’ll be able to:
* dive underwater up to 20 feet deep
* breath underwater for 20 – 30 minutes
* see marine life not accessible via snorkeling (burrfish, flounder, sea anemone, toadfish, spadefish, etc)
* experience an underwater dive with a certified instructor
* enjoy free soda and bottled water
Snuba® is safe and easy and does not require certification. Even if you have never snorkeled or have only basic swimming skills, Snuba diving is available for you. Snuba is easily accessible to couples, families, children eight years and older, and seniors. It is a great way for a certified diver to introduce non-certified partners to the underwater breathing experience.
Snuba® divers breathe underwater by means of a 20 foot air line which is connected to a standard scuba tank. The tank is mounted on a raft on the surface that follows your every movement. The airline allows you to tour underwater near the bottom, at mid-water or on the surface depending on your level of comfort. There is no heavy diving gear. Every Snuba tour is guided by a diving professional. Your guide will familiarize you with the Snuba equipment you will be using and briefly describe what you can expect in the water.
Qualify for the Tour:
* At least 8 years of age or older
* In good health or cleared by a physician to dive (you are required to complete and sign a brief Participant Record & Liability Release Form) Download our SNUBA waiver.
* Have basic swimming skills and be comfortable in the water.
Go to www.destinsnorkel.com to book now.