Brunch Fest 2023
There’s just no egg-scuse to miss the upcoming, second annual Brunch Fest at HarborWalk Village on Saturday, February 11th from 12:00 to 3:00 PM! Brunch Fest will be off to a fry-ing start featuring a mouthwatering display of all your favorite breakfast bites and sips from local chefs, restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and the like! Don’t just sample and sip - lay claim to your favorite and cast your vote for the best of the best!
Have you ever had a bad day that started with champagne? Us either. Welcomed by a mimosa in hand, you’ll transport your taste buds into a flavorful world of crispy, crunchy, cheesy goodness served only by the most iconic brunch spots along the Emerald Coast. Local participants serving at this year’s fest include:
- Ruby Slipper Café serving Shrimp & Grits & Signature Blueberry & Lavender Mimosas
- Parlor Doughnuts serving Everything Dagels
- BoatHouse serving Greek Goddess Oysters & Bloody Marys
- Grande Vista Bar & Grill serving Chicken & Waffles & a SURPRISE Breakfast Beverage
- Harry T's serving Bushwhacker French Toast
- Brotula's serving Sweet Potato Bacon Pancakes with Brown Sugar Syrup
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville serving Southern Pountine
- Commelfo serving Salmon Croissants & Dragon Fruit Mimosas
- Party Fowl serving Mini Loaded Chicken Biscuits
- Red Rooster Cafe serving Breakfast Burritos
What’s brunch without the perfect bite-to-sip ratio? New to this year’s festival is the Brunch Sips Competition - a chance for master mixers to showcase their boldest breakfast brew or cocktail! When we think brunch, we think Mimosas and Bloody Marys. However, this group of talented mixologists is here to prove - there are endless flavors to satisfy any early afternoon palate. Take a look at who is pouring and what sips you can expect at the 2023 Brunch Fest! Updating constantly!
- Timber Creek Distillery pouring Espresso Martinis & Blueberry Lemon Drop Martinis
- Tipsy Mule pouring Rosemary or Basil flavored Palomas & Creamy Espresso Martinis
- 30A Distillery pouring Limoncello Slushies
Donut worry about a thing, Brunch Fest merch is here! Stop by this year’s all-new merch tent to secure your favorite pun-covered goodies and a Brunch Fest shirt!
This year HarborWalk Village has partnered with the Emerald Coast Autism Center, a local non-profit dedicated to educating and improving the lives of individuals with autism in Okaloosa and Walton counties and surrounding areas. A portion of proceeds from this year’s Brunch Fest will go directly in support of the Emerald Coast Autism Center. Thanks to a generous grant from the Dugas Family Foundation, those proceeds will be doubled and allocated towards ECAC’s newest addition - the Emerald Coast Learning Center!
The first annual Brunch Fest at HarborWalk Village boasted “Sold Out” ticket status prior to the event date and 2023 is on track to break that record - selling out weeks in advance! Don’t delay, crumb and get your tickets today! And remember… Never brunch alone! Here’s your reminder to grab the gift of Brunch Fest for your friend or family member.