Corporate and Military Groups
Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village
Meetings and Events
Meetings that engage and energize… seemless, productive and memorable.
Emerald Grande at HarborWalk Village has a reputation for hosting dynamic meetings that engage and energize today’s professionals.
Ideal for meetings, conferences, military events, product launches, and corporate incentive travel. The resort’s unrivaled facilities, plus amenities provide the ideal location for a board of directors retreat, incentive group or company-wide sales meeting. Our expert staff with help to plan every aspect in the execution of your event.
Military and government groups welcome – per diems offered with availability.
>> Take a 360 Video Tour of the Captain’s Deck
The Grande Ballroom, includes more than 1,950 square feet that can accommodate up to 300 guests. The space can also be divided into three separate rooms for smaller gatherings.
>> Take a 360 Video Tour of the Grande Ballroom
The Charter Room, located on the top floor of the Emerald Grande is richly appointed and perfect for medium size groups of up to 50; Equipped with professional A/V, lighting, Internet access and networking systems. In-house catering available.
>> Take a 360 Video Tour of the Charter Room
The HarborView Room is designed as a lively, stylish and relaxing respite. Located in the heart of the action but high above it all, it has indoor and outdoor seating and a polished lounge downstairs. The HarborView Room has three distinctive dining environments to choose; the main circular dining room with floor to ceiling windows, embraced by white sheers, crisp accents in turquoise and crowd pleasing comfortable round banquettes; two smaller private dining rooms; and downstairs is a cool swanky bar. A stylish retro space with hint of upscale Vegas.
The True North Board Room, located on the 3rd floor is an elegantly appointed Board Room perfect for smaller meetings of up to 12; Equipped with professional A/V, lighting, Internet access and networking systems. In-house catering available.
- Around the clock business center
- Spa, Fitness Center, World Class Golf, Restaurants, Concierge, and Daily Housekeeping
- More than 200 elegantly appointed 1- to 4-bedroom residences including full kitchens, private balconies and waterfront views
- Each residence is equipped with data port hook-up, WiFi, phone line with speakerphone and conference calling
- Group room rates available for our meeting and event guests
- Group rates and packaging available for spa, golf and fishing
- Panoramic views of the Destin Harbor, Gulf of Mexico and Choctawhatchee Bay
- 25 minutes from Okaloosa Regional Airport
- 10 minutes from the Destin Executive Airport
- 30 minutes or less from military bases
- The resort is center to Destin’s Boardwalk surrounded by dining, entertainment, shopping, and water activities